Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten
- Large motor – indoor and outdoor play including climbing, jumping, lifting, kicking, riding and creative movement.
- Small Motor – puppets, crafts, manipulation of toys and games.
- Balance – provide creative movements, obstacles and group activities that encourage balance.
- Independence – encouraging self help, classroom planning and participation, and making choices.
- Self Esteem – encouraging self-expression through activities and dramatic play. Positive feedback and a supportive environment.
- Interactive skills – group activities both large and small, promoting an understanding of rights and responsibilities of others, mediation, music and dance.
- Behavioral skills – discussion of limits and expectations through appropriate behavior in all aspects of the daily activities.
- Language – encouraging speech, conversations, reading books, and story telling
- Cognitive – use of the alphabet, problem solving, counting, colors, calendar, time, science and nature exploration, math and board games.
- Creative – exploration of art activities, music, dancing, dramatic play.